Make a new start in 2012 with Taylor Wimpey
Home-hunters in search of new homes in Staffordshire, property for sale in Shropshire, new build homes in Warwickshire, houses for sale in Derbyshire or West Midlands property for sale are being urged to start the New Year with a visit to a Taylor Wimpey development...
Image © Taylor Wimpey
Property-seekers looking to make a New Year’s resolution they really can stick to are being offered a fantastic chance to choose a brand new home for 2012 with Taylor Wimpey North Midlands.
Whether buyers are hoping to own their first home or upgrade to a property which better suits their needs, there’s a wealth of life-changing opportunities on offer at developments of Midlands new homes – which all open back up for business on Monday 2nd January.
As well as building great-value property for sale in Derbyshire, new homes in Shropshire, houses for sale in Staffordshire, new homes for sale in Warwickshire and West Midlands new build homes, Taylor Wimpey North Midlands offers a superb selection of incentives which are tailored to purchasers’ individual circumstances.
First-time buyers can get a helping hand onto the property ladder through the Government-backed FirstBuy scheme, for instance, while purchasers with a property to sell can take advantage of Taylor Wimpey’s amazing initiatives for home-owners – so there’s nothing standing in the way of their dream move.
Carl Cooke, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey, says: “The New Year is always a great time to take stock, and decide what you really want from life. And what better resolution could you make than deciding to choose a brand new home?
“Whatever your circumstances, we have a host of incredible incentives to make a move to your dream home possible, and by buying a brand new home with Taylor Wimpey North Midlands, there are none of the repair or renovation issues which often go hand in hand with buying a second-hand property.
“We have a fabulous selection of homes available this year, but anyone hoping to choose their favourite plot is advised to get in quickly to avoid missing out – so our opening day on 2nd January is a great time to visit us.
Got a question for Taylor Wimpey about their latest properties? Feel free to leave your questions and comments below
All Taylor Wimpey incentives can be tailored to suit customers’ individual circumstances, and are subject to availability on selected plots only. Full details, including terms and conditions, are available from the Sales Executive.
To find out more about making a new start in a new Taylor Wimpey home this year, contact any of the following developments across the North Midlands region:
- Dovedale Park, Swadlincote, DE11 8FH 0845 026 3846
- Broadhurst Gardens, Huntington, WS12 4PD 0845 026 4121
- Levett Grange, Rugeley, WS15 2FB 0845 239 2123
- Canalside Wharf, Weston, ST18 0JE 0845 026 3780
- Bluebell Croft, Kidsgrove, ST7 1TW 0845 026 5519
- The Pinnacle, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 8XP 0845 026 5324
- Priory Gardens, Market Drayton, TF9 4HX 0845 676 2564
- Thomas Beddoes Court, Shifnal, TF11 9AS 0845 072 9842
- Autumn Brook, Shrewsbury, SY1 4NP 0845 071 8798
- The Cloisters, Telford, TF2 9GT 0845 671 3205
- Forest Glen, Telford, TF3 5HL 0845 026 3768
- Swans Bridge Gardens, Nuneaton, CV10 7HU 0845 071 8775
- Buttercup Place, Wolverhampton, WV10 6US 0845 026 3987
- Frampton View, Station Road, Rushall, WS4 1ES 0845 026 5512
Further information is available by calling 01543 496700 or by visiting the Taylor Wimpey website at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
For press enquiries, please contact:
Rob Webb or Laura White, Tel: 01858 461111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Photography is attached and caption is as follows: An artist’s impression of the ‘Frampton’ housetype at Taylor Wimpey’s Forest Glen development in Telford.
Taylor Wimpey UK, part of Taylor Wimpey plc, builds around 10,000 homes a year, developing hundreds of new communities across the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a responsible homebuilder, which is committed to health and safety, providing excellent customer care, engaging with local communities, promoting environmental sustainability and encouraging innovative design.
1. Taylor Wimpey is committed to helping people get on the property ladder and sold 29% of its homes to first time buyers in 2010.
2. Taylor Wimpey was awarded four stars in this year’s HBF Customer Satisfaction Survey with 87% of customers stating they would recommend one of its homes to a friend. Taylor Wimpey’s Customer Service Charter is fully compliant with the 2010 Consumer Code.
3. A Taylor Wimpey home today requires one fifth of the energy needed to heat the same type of home built in the 1930’s and a third of the energy requirements of a similar home built in the 1980’s.
4. Taylor Wimpey contributed over £92 million to local communities via its Planning Obligation contributions in 2010.
5. Taylor Wimpey built 570 homes to UK Code for Sustainable Homes level three in 2010.
6. Last year Taylor Wimpey completed the first prototypes of its new house type range – a collection of high quality homes designed to meet levels three and four of the Code for Sustainable Homes and capable of adaptation to meet 2013 building regulations. The house types are very flexible with different internal layouts and a wide range of exteriors that will complement local landscapes and streetscapes.
7. Taylor Wimpey continues to support the UK construction industry’s Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) which aims to improve quality and reduce accidents. 98.6% of its workforce, including subcontractors, was carded under the scheme by the end of 2010.
For further information please visit www.taylorwimpey.co.uk